Monday, February 28, 2011

meet a wife monday!

When I woke up this morning I was really bummed it was Monday: back to the grind, back to bootcamp, no more hanging out at home with the doggies. boo. But then I checked my emails (yes right when I got out of bed...I couldn't resist the flashing red light) and shouted out a nice big "WOO HOO!!" at 6am. Haha. I found out I was being featured on a really awesome blog! Yay! It really made my day and I found myself smiling and dancing a little in the shower. Great way to start the week.

So click on the link and check out the story:

http://manwifeanddog.com/2011/02/28/navy-wife-shannon-stops-by/

And don't forget to save Charli's site in your favorites! She has a fabulous blog that always makes me laugh! Thanks again Charli!

1 comment:

ManWifeDog said...

Thanks for all the link back love!!!