Friday, February 4, 2011

a note from harley

Dear Daddy,

Hi Daddy its me, Mr H. I miss you lots and lots. Things at home are good. I got to go to work with Auntie Sara yesterday and boy was it fun!! We started the day at our normal site with the really big people, then we had lunch and I helped clean up! I am a really good helper and I always get lots of good praise when I clean the floor! :) I usually go take a nap in Auntie's office after lunch but instead we went for a ride!!! OMG it was great! You know how much I love rides! So we stopped at this other place where there were so many little people! They look just like you, but shorter. They LOVED me! I must say, I was a huge hit! I got so many scratches I didn't want to leave. It was awesome! After work we went home where I just had to take a napski. It was a long day and I was soooo tired. Other than that I have just been hanging out at home, chasing Sonny around the house (I'm really good at catching him and biting on his neck too!), and begging Mommy for yummies. O about Mommy. I don't want you to worry about her too much. I give her lots of good kisses when she gets home everyday and I make sure to cuddle up with her while watching TV. I think it really helps her feel better. And every night when we go to bed, I get in my own bed first and sleep there for a little while, and then I get in bed with her. I know she really misses you so cuddling in bed with her is key. I get really close too so she doesn't get cold. :) And Daddy, don't you worry about any burglars coming to the house. Sonny and I have that situation covered. We have been on super high alert so the whole neighborhood knows not to mess with us. I think they are all scared. In fact, I haven't seen that lawn mower man in quite some time. Yay me!

I hope you are having fun on the big ship! Mommy tells me you will be home in no time and I can't wait (we can play and chase each other around the house!!)! O and she promises to take me to the beach when my butt gets better so I am really looking forward to that! Stitches come out next week! yay!! I love you very much! Miss you!!

snarfle snarfle

your son,
Harley

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love this! Harles you're doing a great job working and protecting mommy. And the snuggling at night is super important. Reagan is very good in this department as well. Keep up the good work!