Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tears of joy

Even from far away Matt has made my day. When I went home for lunch today I got a little something in the mail...a hand written note from Matty! I was not only surprised (while I asked him to do it I definitely didn't think it would happen so soon!) but it made me cry. Happy tears, well I guess some of those were sad tears too, but only because I miss him. And the letter made me miss him more. But at the same time it made me feel close to him. He took the time to write this note and send it to me. He held it in his hands and now I am holding it in mine. It's as if we are holding hands. I feel like it brings him closer to me. It's like having a piece of him here. And the fact that he did it because he knew I would love it means the world to me. He makes me so incredibly happy and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I love you baby!!

1 comment:

marissa said...

This brought tears to my eyes. I love you guys together and I am so happy you found each other.