Monday, March 14, 2011

so blessed

With all that is going on in the world, it makes me grateful for all that I have. My wonderful and brave husband, my loving family, my amazing friends, my precious pup, and more. I thank God every day for everything I have been given.

I want to take this moment to give a special thanks for being blessed with someone who is kind, understanding, patient, loving, non-judgemental and sweet as can be. She has been through tough times and has persevered. She would do anything for her family. She makes me want to be a better person. She makes me want to be more like her. She is my Grandma. 

I know that I would not be the woman I am today without her. As a child I remember camping together, spending every day after school playing games, cuddling under the "magic blanket" at her house when we were sick, and doing homework together. And as an adult we went on cruises and vacationed together. I could not have made it through college without her help. I was able to have the wedding of my dreams because of her. My life is better because she is in it.
My G-ma really is the best! What other Grandma will go out to the bar with you at 2am and starting dancing with your friends? Or get crazy on the dance floor at your wedding?!




My G-ma, that's who.

Grandma, I am so proud of you for learning how to log on the computer just to read my blog!! I was so surprised and happy to hear that!! I am looking forward to building more memories with you when we all go to Puerto Vallarta. I love you so much! <3

No comments: