Thursday, April 28, 2011

love homework: a song for my man

Matty,

I could not imagine my life without you. I would not change a thing. I love you so much and am so happy to be able to share my life with someone as amazing as you. Here is a song for you...



When we first met I didn't want to be in a relationship. I was tired of the games and the drama. I had been down the broken road too many times. I wanted to be just me, single, living on my own, experiencing all life has to offer. I was in the "I don't need a man" mode. And I have no idea why, but you took all that attitude as a huge challenge. You fought for me, spent time with me, convinced me to give you a chance. I really do believe that everything happens for a reason. You came into my life at exactly the right time. Any sooner and it may not have worked out. I needed to experience other relationships, finish college, be single, go through some breakups. I learned a lot, about myself and about life. It has made me the person I am today, a better wife, partner and friend. Everything was worth it because it lead me straight to you.....

I love you so much!!!

~Wifey



No comments: