Friday, May 20, 2011

blog remodel

As some of you have probably noticed, the blog has been remodeled a bit. I've added a new background, some tabs (more to come when I can think of cool things to fill them with!), and a fabulous new header.

I have to give a big shout out and thank you to my bestie Jessica Absher who designed it for me! It took a couple of weeks, a lot of emails and a lot of formatting to get it just right. Plus I bombarded her with so many choices of pictures that she finally had to make an executive decision and just pick the ones she liked. haha. I think it turned out fabulous! And I hope all of you like it too!

Feel free to email me with any blog questions or comments. And if any of you are looking for a blog header remodel I can pass along Jessica's info too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: