Wednesday, May 11, 2011

military life wednesday: hubby on a stick

As you all know I was recently on a family vacation to Mexico. And I really wanted Matt to be a part of that too. We love traveling, especially with family, and I didn't want him to feel left out even though he is on deployment. I originally thought I would just bring a framed picture of him to Puerto Vallarta but then it hit me: Matt on a stick!!

Matt on a stick takes Puerto Vallarta:



Matt at the bar and the pool getting his drink on....
Photobucket
Matt and I by the pool

some beautiful pictures of Puerto Vallarta
Photobucket
shopping with Matt


Kiss at the pool bar :)
Photobucket
Wearing Sara's sunnies....so silly

 family shots
Photobucket


Matt on a stick is fabulous. He is very light and easy to travel with. He fits into most bags or purses. He loves to be in all sorts of pictures and people really get a kick out of him. The only downfall, he has a glare, so watch out for the bright lights! 

To get your own hubby on a stick take a close up picture of him (crop if needed) and blow it up to an 8x10. Print it out, and cut out their face. Glue it to a piece of cardboard (I got mine from Costco!) and tape popsicle sticks or skewer sticks to the back. Grab a camera and have some fun!

No comments: