Monday, June 6, 2011

happy birthday!

Yesterday was a fabulous day, it was Mom and Jim's birthday!! Yay!! Two very awesome people that I love a lot.

Mom ~ I think the card I sent you really said it all. (I think it might even deserve a frame!) You are a great Mom and friend. I am blessed to have you in my life. You have always been there for me, supporting me, and loving me no matter what. You have allowed me to make my own choices, but have always been there in the sidelines waiting just in case I needed a hand. You have helped make me the woman I am today. Thank you for being you. I hope I will be as great of a Mom as you are. I look forward to our relationship growing and changing as our lives do. I hope you had a great birthday! I love you!!

Jim ~ All my life I have wanted a cool older brother. Someone to laugh with, get advice from and look up to. I am so happy to have found those things in you! You are such a funny, smart and kind person. You are always the life of the party (in a good way) and I love spending time with you. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out even more. I miss our First 48 and Deadliest Catch Days! :) Thanks for always beings so accepting and kind to me. I love you lots! Happy Birthday!

No comments: