Tuesday, July 12, 2011

dream vaca here we come!

It's official, all of our hard work, pain and suffering has finally paid off....we are going to New Zealand and Australia!! Thanks to deployment, both Matt and I working, and saving as much as possible, we were able to book our dream vacation!

After a ton of discussions and some negotiations, we settled on the Royal Caribbean cruise.  We will be doing a 2 week cruise, leaving out of Sydney, Australia, and cruising to New Zealand and back. There will be a lot of amazing port visits and plenty of Clute Adventures (bungee jumping, helicopter tours, wine tasting, zip lining, the works). And after our cruise we will go to Cairns to scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef!

I am so excited to be able to see this part of the world. I have always wanted to scuba dive on The Great Barrier Reef and Matt has been talking about New Zealand forever. And to be able to share these experiences with my best friend and husband.....I could not be happier!! This will be our last big trip before we start a family and we wanted to make it count! I am looking forward to all the wonderful adventures we will take and the fabulous 3 weeks alone with my main squeeze!

Countdown to paradise: 143 days!!!

The Bay of Islands in New Zealand! Can't wait!!
The reef!!

2 comments:

Pnut83 said...

Awwww I'm so glad for you two!!! Take tons of photos! :-)

Jessica said...

woot woot! Babymoon!