Tuesday, July 5, 2011

its my birthday

Is it weird to wish yourself a happy birthday? If so, oh well! I am the only person writing this blog and I can't let the day go by without a mini celebration!

mmm cupcake!


Even though Matt can't be here to celebrate with me, and I have to be at work today, it has still been a pretty good birthday. I spent most of my weekend in Santa Barbara with a lot of really awesome ladies for Jessica's bachelorette party (more about this later), and last night we had a mini BBQ and watched the fireworks with friends. Tonight I have dinner with some of my favorite people and we will continue the celebration on Saturday when we go see a drag queen show at Lips.

I hope everyone else had a great 4th of July weekend too! Enjoy your summer! And happy birthday to me! :)

"happy birthday mom!"

No comments: