Monday, July 18, 2011

life is all about change

Dear Daddy,

Hi Daddy. It's me, Mr H. Mommy told me you are coming home soon. I don't know exactly what that means, but she is pretty excited so I am too! And since you have been gone for such a long time (like forever in dog years) I wanted to let you know about a couple of changes that have occurred since you left.

1. When you are eating, I now get to enjoy your food too. It is mandatory that I receive at least one bite, preferably more (especially if you are eating on the couch). Remember: sharing is caring.

2. We must go to dog beach every weekend. No exceptions. I need exercise and sunshine and the beach is perfect for both. :)

3. Since you have been gone for so long, your spot in bed is now my spot. I sleep right next to Mommy and stretch out all over the place. Not sure where you will sleep when you return, but I am willing to negotiate if the price is right.

4. When you come home from work, you must pay attention to me and only me. I need love and cuddles and want to hear about how much you love and missed me. Makes me feel special. :)

5. There are rumors going around that Auntie and Sonny are moving out. I am not a fan of this. I may need a new fur friend to keep me company. I would like to request a dog that is smaller than me so I can dominate them. Thanks so much.

I think that is about it. I am very excited to see you and to spend lots of time together cuddling on the couch. Can we go to the beach when you get back? No walks please, it's not my style. Miss you and love you lots!!


asian mr. harsley. snarfle snarfle

Love,
Harley James

1 comment:

Meredith said...

My oh my, how things have changed! In the bed and eating people food?! Mr. Harles you are king of the house! I love it! And I love the Asian snarfle snarfle. I think a new fur friend is a great idea!!