Friday, August 19, 2011

heartwarming video....

It has been almost 7 months since Matt has been gone. And the question is, will Harley remember him? Occasionally I ask him "where's daddy?" and he looks like he sorta gets it...but the enthusiasm isn't there like it used to be. Makes me a little concerned.

But today my Mom sent me this video and it really gives me the confidence that Harley will remember Daddy. And that he loves him lots and lots. If this dog can remember her Mom after a year, Mr H will DEFINITELY remember Daddy after 7 months.


Such a great video. Tear jerker too. I can't imagine our life without Mr H, he is so special and we love him lots. He brings so much joy and love into our lives. I can't wait to see the happy reunion between Matt and Harley!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest thing!! Both of my doggies were going crazy during it ;)