Thursday, August 4, 2011

off to the city of sin

As most of you know, it is full on "wedding season" around here. Everyone I know seems to be getting married this summer....spacing it out would have been nice people! Geez. It's like one party after another. Non-stop food and drinks. I must say, it's quite fun.

And this weekend I will be partying hard core in sin city....Vegas! We are heading to Vegas for Jen's (soon to be sis-in-law) bachelorette party. We are staying at the Monte Carlo hotel right on the strip. We plan to enjoy yummy dinners, drinks in the room, drinks at the pool, drinks on the strip, and drinks while watching half naked men shake their booty's. ahhhh heaven. Needless to say, I am looking forward to it. I have been packing all week long. Actually I have been preparing for this for weeks.....purchasing the much needed room drinks and snacks at Costco, pulling Phil out of the garage and giving him a bath, and trying on all the dresses in my closet to make sure I bring all the appropriate options. I think I pulled out 6 dresses for 2 nights out on the town. Hey, a girl needs options. And, I am willing to share in case anyone needs a sexy dress.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I know mine will be pure insanity. And yes I plan to share when I return. You know what they say, what happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas ends up on facebook (or my blog). LOL.

No comments: