Friday, September 23, 2011

can i get some help over here please?

Ok people, listen up. Our anniversary is coming up in exactly one month. Eeek! I was just informed by my lovely and thoughtful husband that he has already purchased a gift for me (besides the obvious flowers). Uh oh. I was kinda hoping to maybe just take a trip or something and not exchange gifts....probably not going to happen. So, I need help. I need to come up with a super awesome gift. The traditional gift is leather. I could go with something leather-ish. No good ideas are coming to mind at the moment. He has also mentioned wanting clothes, but I would prefer not to give him a gift card. Kinda lame and boring. Definitely want something a little more creative or meaningful. Now of course he had to go on and say I don't have to get him anything, the only thing that matters is that I get something and I'm happy. Dang it. Very sweet but now I REALLY feel like I gotta step up my game and find the perfect gift.

I was thinking a new puppy...not on his list, but wouldn't that be a fun surprise?!

I am taking any and all suggestions.

1 comment: