Thursday, September 15, 2011

a new trend

Today, as Matt and I were out to lunch with our Investment manager (who also does our life insurance which I highly recommend!!), I noticed a little trend. He has started pulling out my chair for me. It happened last weekend at Jim & Jen's wedding and then again today. At first I thought it was a fluke. We were standing up in front of at least a hundred people, he wanted to look like a gentleman (which he is). But then it happened again today.....not a fluke, totally a trend. I think I can definitely get used to this. Perhaps I will even get a car door ever now and again. Who knew he was picking up these kind of skills on deployment?! This is really awesome and hopefully it's something that will continue. Note to self: say thank you. Praise goes a long way!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

That's not a bad trend to start! Maybe Ash can get some lessons? ;)

Samantha said...

OMG - we went to a function last night for Ash's work and he totally pulled out my chair! Is he reading your blog? fluke??? Sadly, I think so...

The Little Bit said...

Should I say "thank you" to something totally random to get hubs to START pulling out chairs for me? Hrmm? Go Matt!