Tuesday, October 25, 2011

dress the wife: day 3

Last night, after getting back from boot camp and showering, it was time to select my Tuesday outfit. I decided a quick closet inventory would help him out a lot. We went through all the clothes, I showed him some dresses, fancy work shirts, suits, skirts etc. Every time he spotted something he liked we would set it aside. What immediately caught his eye was a silky ivory shirt. It is super cute and one of my favorites. Nice selection baby! He then asked what I usually wear it with. I pulled out pants and skirts to show him, but he went rouge and selected a red skirt I haven't worn in forever. I wouldn't normally pair these two together, but it actually worked out really well. We added in the tan pumps he got my for Christmas and the outfit was complete. Here is the finished look:


I actually match our living room decor perfectly! haha!!

p.s. not only is this fun and interesting, it makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier!! :)

No comments: