Friday, October 21, 2011

friday confession

I have a confession to make. I am totally addicted to The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I was watching the reunion episode last night and dang those ladies are crazy! D-rama! I don't know why, but I love it. I'm not Italian, I'm not from the east coast, and I'm definitely not rich, but for some reason they fascinate me. And I blame my addiction on Sara. When Matt was deployed we watched a lot of reality TV, and pretty much all of the Housewives shows (OC & NY included). OC & NY were ok, but NJ got me hooked. It's like seeing a really bad car accident, you just can't look away.

For those who also watch the show (and if you don't, you should!), they just wrapped up season 3. The reunion aired this week and made me wish season 4 was starting tomorrow. I must admit, when I first started watching the show I really didn't mind Teresa. She didn't seem that bad (although Sara told me she was a huge B in season 2). And of course I love Caroline and Jacqueline (who doesn't?). But by the end of the season, Caroline and Teresa were in a battle royale and I decided I must pick a side. Goodbye Teresa, hello team Caroline! I seriously can't wait to see all the drama unfold in season 4. I really want to know what the hell set them off. There must be more to it than just the cookbook incident. Seriously. But I'm sure the more drama, the more people watch and the more money they make. Ahhhh reality TV.

No comments: