Monday, October 17, 2011

its about itime

Hello, my name is Shannon and I have finally made my way into the 21st century. I purchased an iPhone! I kept waiting and waiting for the next version to come out on Verizon and was just about to cave when they finally announced its release. yay! I got the iPhone 4S beauty, who I have officially named "Pasty" (because it's white), on Saturday and have been loving it ever since. It has been a pretty big battle moving my phone numbers from my blackberry over to the iPhone (somehow only 35 of 90 transferred?!), but that has been the main hiccup. I am now busy downloading apps and learning how to do all sorts of things. And the Siri feature is AWESOME! It is such an improvement over the blackberry. Definitely a change for the better.

And now that I have one and have been showing Matt all the cool things it can do, guess what someone wants for Christmas? Yep, even though he has an iPad he wants to get an iPhone. We are currently in negotiations. haha. Maybe Santa will come through and get Matty the iPhone. You never know....

p.s. if you have an recommendations for cool (esp free) apps I should get, let me know!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Welcome to the iPhone club! How exciting!