Thursday, October 13, 2011

obsessed with all things pumpkin

Seeing as it is fall, this totally makes sense. I am craving all things pumpkin! My friend Samyjo introduced me to Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee a few weeks ago. I  searched ans searched and finally found it at Target and have been obsessed ever since. I am usually a tea person, but have switched over to coffee in the morning. I use my handy dandy Keurig converter, add the pumpkin spice coffee and bam, amazing morning coffee. mmm. Making me want a cup right now actually. I am also obsessed with Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. Besides the price (almost $5!), they are to die for. This is also what I like to call my "high maintenance" latte. I order it with only two of the pumpkin pumps (otherwise it gets way too sweet), non fat milk, and no whip. Delicious! If you haven't tired it, do it now. And then of course there are the lovely fall decorations. I pulled out my stash from the garage a few weeks ago and set about decorating the house. Then I took a side trip to Home Goods and found this little beauty.

a pumpkin. Are you really surprised? haha. But it's so cute!

Happy Fall Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Mmm, pumpkin spice coffee...soo good. :)