Wednesday, November 16, 2011

harley is going back to work

As most of you know, while Sara was living with me she would sometimes take Harley to work with her. He is AKC Canine Good Citizen certified and was able to spend the day working with all the special needs adults. He loved it. A lot. Especially lunch time. And after Sara moved out he was very sad and lonely. Sara was gone, Son was gone, and he was no longer able to go to work. Well that is about to change (the work part). I am taking him to the site tomorrow and he is going to spend all day there. He is going to be soooo happy when I tell him tomorrow morning. And trust me, he knows what going to work is (and he actually likes it!). He goes and sits by the front door to make sure you don't forget him, and his entire body starts shaking from excitement. Boy oh boy tomorrow will be his favorite day of the week.

In fact, the site even put out a little article on their blog about Harley, check it out here.

I will definitely be staying for a little bit so I can see all the clients and how happy they are to see him. I will take some pictures and post them later this week. Here are a few from the last time he went.



1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love it - Harley clearly is making a difference! Go harley!