Monday, January 30, 2012

happy birthday harley!

Wow, how time flies. I can't believe Harley is 4 years old today! My baby is getting so big! I can still remember driving to Fresno to pick him up. My mom and I arrived at the lady's house, got a quick tour and were introduced to the pups. There were two puppies for sale, Harley and his brother. Harley was not only cuter, he seemed to like me a lot. I was pretty much sold right away. I mean, how can you not love that face?

playing with cousin Sonny

Before leaving to drive back to San Diego with him, we made a stop at Petco to get all the necessary supplies. A crate, some food, a collar and a leash. And of course a few "welcome to the family" toys. Then we made the long drive to San Diego and he was a perfect angel the entire time. He didn't cry or bark at all. The ideal road doggie. He has since made many trips in the car. When I moved to DC he road with us the entire way. He even snuck into a few hotels and may or may not have chewed on some of their furniture. Hey, he was a puppy, what can you do?!


Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Harley.
ready for a bath after a trip to the dog park
he loves the 4th of July!
first taste of snow!


wearing daddy's cover

his first beach trip!
his bad-a$$ photo. :)
Adopting Harley was one of the best decisions Matt and I made. He is not just our dog, he is a member of our family. He makes our house a home and adds so much joy, love, and humor to our life. He is our biddle spoon, our guard doggie, and one very lazy pup. Our life would not be the same without him. H ~ we love you! Happy Birthday! 

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy birthday, Harley! I LOVE his bad ass pic!!

brandy said...

Is that a baby picture of Harley?! He looks so cute!