Thursday, March 22, 2012

16 week belly bump

I know, I have been really slacking on the postings lately. Work has been a little hectic, but I promise to spice it up next week (not that I blog at work). My Mom will be in town this weekend so I should have plenty to recap about. In the meantime, I'm sure I can hold everyone over with a cute little 16 week bump photo:

post workout at exactly 16 weeks

The baby is definitely getting bigger! Most of my work pants don't fit and I finally got my belly band in the mail. I wore it once and it was heaven! I am happy to have more than 2 pairs of pants to choose from now. I will need to buy some real maternity clothes in a few weeks, but for now I will be able to get by just fine. I do wish I could just wear gym clothes or sweats to work every day. Comfortable and roomy. :) I also ordered two new pair of flats from Target, because what pregnant lady wants to wear heels? Not this one, that's for sure!

There is also a slight chance I am feeling the baby move around. I am not 100% sure since it is really subtle. I was expecting it to be very obvious. I should be able to distinguish them in a few weeks, but for now I enjoy poking the belly and trying to see if I feel anything. haha.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: