Tuesday, March 6, 2012

hello second trimester!

It's hard to believe the first trimester is already over! It seems like just yesterday we were telling our family and friends about the happy news, and now we are already a third of the way through the experience! Considering how great things have gone so far (knock on wood) I am very excited for all that awaits us. A bigger belly, feeling the baby move, finding out the sex, planning and decorating the room, etc. It's going to be a great 6 months. And on that note, how about a little belly update??

photo taken at 13w 4d


The shadows are a little weird in this picture, but it was such a nice day out I wanted to get a backyard photo. The little chalkboard I made while Matt was on deployment is the perfect size, and will now be our weekly bump tracker. :) To me, I don't feel like the bump is getting much bigger.....until I go and put on a pair of work pants and I notice how much tighter they have gotten. I see the hair tie trick and a belly band in the not so distant future.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You're looking too cute!! Lovin' the bump!!

Meredith said...

Grow, Baby C, grow!