Tuesday, June 26, 2012

happy 30th birthday hubby!!!

It's a big day and a big year for Matt....he is now officially in his 30's!! So old! (jk....gotta be nice, next year it's my turn) Matt has accomplished a lot in his three decades on earth. College, OCS, a great Navy career, is married to me :) and is going to be a Daddy in 10 short weeks. He has travelled the world, lived all over the country, jumped out of planes and off bridges (for fun!), and went diving with the fishies. And with great friends and a loving family, there is a lifetime of even more amazing adventures to look forward to.

I feel very blessed to be a part of it all. I could not ask for a better husband and friend. Not only do I love travelling with him, but I love hanging around the house doing absolutely nothing. Talking at the dinner table, reading in front of the fire, cuddling on a Sunday morning or taking a walk by the beach. Anything and everything, together, forever. I never dreamed I would end up with such an amazing man. I am one lucky lady. And he is going to be the best Dad to our little girl. She is going to be spoiled and loved beyond belief, a true Daddy's girl. It will be such a joy to watch their relationship grow and flourish.I can't wait!

I think the next 30 years are going to be even better than the last!!!!!

And to celebrate the big 3-0 Matt got a much deserved gift.....

GOLF CLUBS!!! YAY!!
His "surprise" face (he helped pick them out) LOL

pretty snazzy :)

I was told they will come in very handy in Monterey. Gotta shmooze and make contacts on the course right? Plus Pebble Beach is just around the corner so he must play there too!

Happy 30th Birthday my love!! I love you more and more every day and am so happy we get to share this birthday and many many more together. :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Very sweet birthday post! and I love the surprise face - haha!