Tuesday, June 5, 2012

welcome third trimester!!

Wow, just wow. Where did the time go? I can't believe I only have 3 months left of this pregnancy....only 3 short months and my little girl will be here. Not gonna lie, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. We are going to be parents....just blows my mind!

Since I didn't get around to making Matt take a bump photo of me this week, I took one of myself in the mirror this morning.
27 weeks! My phone cover matches my shirt. totally planned that. haha.


 And here is a video of my little alien baby moving all around!! So cool!!
video


And since this is the beginning of the third trimester, how about a little questionnaire update.....

When is your due date?
Estimated, 9/1/12....I think she will be fashionably late.
What week are you in?
27! Just starting the 3rd trimester!
How many pounds have you gained so far?
20lbs
Do you know the gender of your baby?
A Girl! We are getting a 4D ultrasound in a few weeks and plan to double check.
Do you have a name picked out?
I think we do, but we aren't telling! It's going to be a surprise.
How are you feeling right about now?
I am still feeling really good. I have cut back on the exercising a bit since my muscles in my abdomen get sore easily, and 20 extra pounds is a lot to carry around! But overall, I am still loving being pregnant and have no major complaints. 
Do you feel you are ready for her arrival?
We are getting there. We purchased the crib and dresser (which got delivered today) and the rocking chair. We are stocking up on supplies and should have everything we need by the time she gets here.
Any food cravings?
pastries, croissants, donuts, etc....yes still loving those pastries!
First thing you plan to eat or drink after having the baby?
Sushi, Saki and Beer!
Any random comments or unwanted belly rubs?
I was told I look BIG for 6 months....I really appreciated that. The lady then tried to recover by saying it was all baby, that helped, but only a little. haha


2 comments:

Meredith said...

You look so amazing!! So thin and perfectly pregnant! I can't believe some woman told you you looked big for six months. She's crazy!! And that video is wild!! Gives me chills! Can't wait to see baby girl and hear about her arrival!!

Samantha said...

As always, you're just too cute for words!! :) I can't get over that video, alien baby for sure! Cute little alien baby that is. :) What a beautiful moment that must have been for you! And you're not big, you look ah-mazing!!!