Monday, August 13, 2012

37 weeks....oh my!

Hello full term baby! We have made it to 37 weeks and baby girl is roughly 6lbs (probably more) and about 19 inches long! I can't believe how close we are to the end. This pregnancy journey is almost over and we are weeks away from meeting our daughter! 33 days or less...that is not very long at all! Before I know it she will be here and I will be posting a million pictures of her adorable little face :).

Until then, how about another bump photo?! Matt was gone this weekend, so you are getting the fabulous bathroom mirror shot!


took this one on Sunday before grocery shopping

this one is from today, figured the pink shows the bump better

And since Matt was gone all weekend I took the opportunity to finish up some of my to-do list. The list:

1. Wash Clothes
2. Wash Blankets
3. Wash Towels
4. Wash Cloth Diapers
5. Pack Bag for Birthing Center!
6. Open/Set up Bouncy Seat & play mat
7. Relax...a lot!


I am only half crossing off the packing of the bag. I have made a "packing list" and have purchased some stuff that we will need (travel sized stuff, nursing bras), and I did attempt to put a few things in the bag yesterday, but I am not done. At all. I am trying to avoid this for some reason. I mean, seriously, how long does it take to pack a bag? An hour, tops? Yea I am apparently using this as a reason to procrastinate. I could totally pack it as soon as I go into labor, AND I don't even have baby's first outfit yet. So really, only so much I can do. I promise to try and make more progress this weekend. There isn't much left on my list, so might as well right? Plus, once I'm done I can make a nice little post of what I packed. :)

Besides all the baby related chores I also managed to clean the house, go grocery shopping, run a few errands, get a pedicure (much needed after the house cleaning!), and take H to the beach (I get a lot of stuff done when it's just me and there is nothing on TV). It was so freaking hot this weekend! I was pretty miserable.....no AC. I kept the shades drawn and the fan going but H and I were feeling icky. So Saturday, after I went to the gym, Harley and I went to dog beach. He had a blast, of course! We spent an hour there and while he frolicked in the water I just walked along beside him, monitoring his behavior. He was actually really good, except for all the drinking of the salt water. I tried to offer him regular water but he refused, and lets just say he paid for that later. And so did I when I was cleaning up the dog puke from the rug. Ugh. Yea that rug will be tossed when we move. And right before we left the beach he decided he need to take a little rest and came out with a sand beard!

Making me really work to get him clean!
The dog wash employee actually took a picture of him before and after his bath and plan to put his picture up on facebook. So cute! I was going to take him again on Sunday, but between my feet hurting and the thought of fighting people for parking, I decided against it. Once I am no longer working I will be able to take him to the beach all the time. He will probably get a little spoiled before baby arrives!

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too! Happy Monday all!



No comments: