Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my onesie says it all

Charlotte has finally gotten big enough to wear some of the personalized onesies people got for her. They are so cute that I just had to do a little photo shoot with her!


First up, some New Zealand onesies from Nana:
"I'm a kiwi!!"


"Mom, what does this shirt say?"

" 'made in new zealand'....what does that mean???"

This one is from Chris and Brandy 
Soooo excited to be First Baby Clute!!

Not too sure about the bow...

"get this thing off of me!"

"ooooo what's this??" easily distracted

And this cutie is from Meredith!

"what does that say?"

"he's a what?"

"hmmm let me think about that for a second"

"Oh! A Frenchie! I love frenchies!"

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love the onesies! So many great ones!! And such great pics! I need to learn to take better photos with our camera!
xo