Sunday, January 12, 2014

fall fun

I know, I know, total and utter slacker right here. It has been way too long since the last time I posted. But don't you worry, one of my new years resolutions is to blog more regularly! And I got a handy dandy laptop for Christmas so I really have no excuse. 

Since the last blog post I wrote was about our trip to Napa, it looks like I have a little catching up to do. So this one will be all about November. And a bit of October. haha. I noticed I never got around to posting about Halloween, Charlotte's first trick or treating, or our family pumpkin carving! (shame on me!)


helping Dad carve pumpkins

a Charlotte sized pumpkin

cheese
the finished product. A kitty cat and a ghost

All dressed up and ready to go to the Halloween party!

our little lady bug!


all the kids dressed up!

mmmm twix 

off to go trick or treating

picking out what she wants 

Happy Halloween?! No?! 


We headed home to visit family a few times during November...once for cousin Hannah's 3rd Birthday party.

birthday princess

cousin Ava, all smiles

And then for Thanksgiving weekend....

chowing down on some olives....but only if you put them on her finger!

family shot

loving on Nana

And we made sure to visit our favorite fall spot...Apple Hill and the Tree Farm!



helping get Nana's tree

Harley the black nosed reindeer
 we couldn't leave without going on a pony ride!!

serious cowgirl holding on all by herself
Hannah all smiles!
waving to Mommy
 because of her love of ponies, Papa Richard and Jill got Miss C a pony of her own!

And finally, a few of my favorite "every day" pictures of Miss C

at the park

playing golf...Daddy was so proud!

hahahaha....her "lean back" face!


"uh oh" face. :)


No comments: