Friday, March 21, 2014

Flashback Friday: the selfie before the "selfie"

I have been seriously annoyed lately with the sudden popularity of the "selfie". Everywhere I look celebs are posing for selfies and people think it's cool. Dude, I was rocking the selfie years ago. (At least high school, but that's as far back as pictures on my computer go) In fact, I would like to think I perfected it. And even more annoying, back in the day when I was a professional at posing for selfies, it was viewed as self centered and dumb. 

So today, for flashback Friday, I wanted to post a few of my favorite selfies, some of my best friends are included too (all circa the college years). Enjoy. And remember, I was doing it first. 

In Cahoots bathroom shot

Probably another lovely In Cahoots shot. Good Lord look at my eye shadow! ha!

st patty's inspired selfie

Mexico selfie

Typhoon Saloon selfie




No comments: